The Details tab gives a quick overview of the account, including balance information and past transactions.
- Account Number: the account number is masked, displaying only the last three digits. It may be unmasked by clicking the Show Account Numbers button in the upper right corner of the main screen.
- Balance – The current balance of the account
- Pending – Net total of pending transactions
- Available Balance – Available is the net of Balance and Pending
- Statement Balance – The balance of the account as stated on the last statement
- Overdraft Limit – If offered, the limit of the overdraft balance allowed
- Line of Credit – If offered, the balance of the Line of Credit
- Last Deposit – The date of the last deposit
- Last Deposit Amount – The dollar amount of the last deposit
- Last Check – The date of the most recent payment of a check
- Last Check Number – The last check number posted on the account
- Last Check Amount – Contains the pending items presented for payment, as well as the most recent transactions posted on the account. The number of days displayed for recent transactions ranges from 1-30 days and is customizable using the Settings option on the account. he amount of the last check posted on the account
Recent Transactions: This shows the recent transactions that have taken place on the Loan. It will show the date, type of transaction, description,category (if your bank uses categories) and amount of the transactions, as well as the new current balance of the Loan. The display of transactions can be changed from ascending to descending as desired. Depending on your bank's settings, holds may be totaled or listed separately.
Transactions Per Page: Below the Recent Transactions listing is a line with buttons that allow you to move forward and back through pages of transactions. You may choose the number of transactions to display per page. The number you choose will be saved and can be modified here or on the Settings tab.
Show Additional Fields – Select this option to display Interest information, Unavailable Funds, and Miscellaneous information.
Interest – interest information for this account
- APY – the APY calculation
- Interest Accrued – the amount of accrued and unpaid interest as of the last update
- YTD Interest – the amount of interest paid so far this current year
- Last Year Interest – the amount of interest paid in the previous year
Unavailable Funds – if the financial institution captures float, the total of unavailable funds resulting from uncollected amounts for recent deposits. Please contact your financial institution for more information.
- 1 day float – the amount of recent deposit(s) that have a 1 day delay availability
- 2 day float – the amount of recent deposit(s) that have a 2 day delay availability
- 3 day float – the amount of recent deposit(s) that have a 1 day delay availability
- Hold Amount – the total of funds held. Please contact your financial institution for more information.
Miscellaneous – Additional information
- Date Opened – the date this account was opened with the financial institution
- YTD Average Balance – the average calculation for the current year
- YTD Average Collected – a calculation of the average balance of collected funds