Loan payments are easily scheduled for Now, Specific Date, and Recurring (see notation 6 for explanations of each of these). This method allows for different payment amounts as well as normal payment amounts.
- From Account – If multiple deposit accounts exist, select the account to charge for the payment.
- Loan – If multiple loan accounts exist, select the loan to be credited with this payment.
- Payment Status – This box displays the payment and due date for the loan selected. If past due, the payment date is in red.
Type of payment – According to the financial institution’s procedures, the payment type is defined:
- Regular Payment
- Current Amount Due
- Other Amount than the regular payment amount
- Principal only payment
- Interest only payment
- Escrow only payment
- Loan Payoff
- Amount – Enter the amount of the payment desired.
When - Select from Now, Specific Date or Recurring
- Holiday – if the payment date is on a Holiday, enter the preference of before or after the date for this payment activity.
Submit – For the payment to be scheduled for processing, Submitmust be chosen to transmit the request. A confirmation displays requiring a selection of Confirm to proceed, or Cancel.