Displays more information about the account selected, including Balance Information, Account Activity information and Recent Transactions.
Detailed Savings account information:
Account number – the account number is masked, displaying only the last three digits. It may be unmasked by clicking the Show Account Numbers button in the upper right corner of the main screen.
- Balance – The current balance of the account
- Pending – Net total of pending transactions
- Available Balance – Available is the net of Balance and Pending
- Statement Balance – The balance of the account as stated on the last statement
- Last Deposit – The date of the last deposit
- Last Deposit Amount – The dollar amount of the last deposit
- Recent Transactions – Contains the pending items presented for payment, as well as the most recent transactions posted on the account. The number of days displayed for recent transactions ranges from 1-90 days and is customizable using the Settings option on the account.
- Show Additional Fields – Displays additional information regarding this account
- Transactions Per Page - Below the Recent Transactions listing is a line with buttons that allow you to move forward and back through pages of transactions. You may choose the number of transactions to display per page. The number you choose will be saved and can be modified here or on the Settings tab.
- Interest – interest information for this account
- APY – the APY calculation
- Interest Accrued – the amount of accrued and unpaid interest as of the last update
- YTD Interest – the amount of interest paid so far this current year
- Last Year Interest – the amount of interest paid in the previous year
- Unavailable Funds – if the financial institution captures float, the total of unavailable funds resulting from uncollected amounts for recent deposits. Please contact your financial institution for more information
- 1 day float – the amount of recent deposit(s) that have a 1 day delay availability
- 2 day float – the amount of recent deposit(s) that have a 2 day delay availability
- 3 day float – the amount of recent deposit(s) that have a 1 day delay availability
- Hold Amount – the total of funds held. Please contact your financial institution for more information.
- Miscellaneous – Additional information
- Date Opened – the date this account was opened with the financial institution
- YTD Average Balance – the average calculation for the current year
- YTD Average Collected – a calculation of the average balance of collected funds