This tab allows you to view, search, and export transactions.
The top portion of the screen shows the Filters and Export Options:
- This Month: Click on the arrow next to This Month at the top of the screen and then select the transaction group to view: This Month, Last Month, or enter a specific Date Range.
- Export: You are able to export these transactions out into a file by clicking the Export button on the right upper side of the screen. You can choose from these specific file formats: comma separated (.csv), PDF Document (.pdf), or Word Document (.doc).
Below the filters is the transactions listing, which shows recent transaction activity and a running balance. Below the column headers, additional filtering is available.
- Date: Use this filter to sort by descending or ascending dates
- Description: Lists the transaction description; for example: for example INTEREST CREDIT.
Add Filter: Use this to search for a certain dollar amount or a range of dollar amounts
Below the transactions area are additional viewing controls:
- Directional Arrows: Page numbers are displayed and current page is highlighted. Redirect or select the first page, last page, next page or previous page by choosing the appropriate arrows. You may also select the page number desired from the list of pages.
- Transactions per page: The current number of transactions per page is displayed. Options to display 10, 50, 100 or all are available. The number you choose will be saved and can be modified here or on the Settings tab.
- Summary – Displays current page number displayed (out of total available) and the number of transactions displayed (out of total available)