This tab is a basic overview of your IRA information, showing you balance information, account activity, contributions/disbursements, and recent transactions.
Account Number: the account number is masked, displaying only the last three digits. It may be unmasked by clicking the Show Account Numbers button in the upper right corner of the main screen.
- Balance: This is the current balance for this IRA
- Hold Amount: This is the dollar amount held against the balance of this IRA
- Term: This is the length of term for this IRA
- APY: This is the Annual Percentage Yield, or the yield earned on this account per year.
- Accrued Interest: This is the amount of accrued interest accrued and unpaid up to the current date.
- YTD Interest Paid: This is the amount of interest paid on the IRA up to the current year to date (YTD).
- Last Year Interest Paid: This is the amount of interest paid on the IRA last year
- Maturity: This is the date that the IRA matures; this is also the end of the term for this IRA
- Last Payment: This is the date in which the last interest payment was made.
- Next Payment: This is the date of the next interest payment.
- Payment Type: This is the type (method) of interest payment to be made.
- Year to date contributions: total of contributions to this IRA this year
- Disbursement Frequency: Frequency of disbursements, monthly, quarterly, annually
- Next Disbursement Date: The date of the next disbursement
- Next Disbursement Amount: This is the type (method) of payment that was made.
- How Disbursed: The method of disbursement, check, deposit, other.
- This shows the recent transactions that have taken place on your IRA. It will show the date, description, and amount of the transactions, as well as the new current balance of the IRA. The display of transactions can be changed from ascending to descending as desired.
- Transactions Per Page: Below the Recent Transactions listing is a line with buttons that allow you to move forward and back through pages of transactions. You may choose the number of transactions to display per page. The number you choose will be saved and can be modified here or on the Settings tab.