This tab allows you to personalize the account name and select sidebar display options. It also allows you to set how many transactions you wish to display when viewing account activity.
- Account Nickname: You can change the name of the account, giving it a nickname (ex: instead of IRA, you could name it My Retirement Plan).
Sidebar View: Select the display option from the drop-down list.
- Hidden (not viewable on the sidebar,)
- Collapsed - (viewable on sidebar but not expanded)
- Expanded - (viewable on sidebar fully).
- Transactions Per Page on Details Tab: sets the number of transactions that will be presented on the Details tab for your IRA accounts
- Transactions Per Page on Transcations Tab: sets the number of transactions that will be presented on the Transactions tab for your IRA accounts
Click Save to save changes.