The Details tab gives a quick overview of the account, including balance information and past transactions.
- Account Number: the account number is masked, displaying only the last three digits. It may be unmasked by clicking the Show Account Numbers button in the upper right corner of the Main Screen.
- Balance: current outstanding balance
- Original Balance: original loan balance
- Original Date: the date the loan was created
- Rate: Interest Rate for interest calculation
- Current Interest Due: Total Interest accrued and unpaid
- Payment Due on Due Date: Payment amount due if different from your regular payment
- Regular Payment: Regular monthly payment as defined in your loan agreement
- Late Charge: if there are any late charges on your account, this field will display the amount.
- Payoff: if present, the payoff amount. If not present, contact the financial institution for amount.
- Maturity: current maturity of the loan
- YTD Int Paid: Total Interest paid in the current year
- Last Year Int Paid: total interest paid last year
- Last Payment: the date of the last payment posted
- Next Payment: date of next payment due, If past due displays in red
- Current Principal Due: portion of payment to be applied to principal
- Current Interest Due: portion of payment to be applied to interest
- Current Escrow Due: portion of payment to be applied to escrow
- Recent Transactions: This shows the recent transactions that have taken place on the Loan. It will show the date, type of transaction, description, and amount of the transactions, as well as the new current balance of the Loan. The display of transactions can be changed from ascending to descending as desired.
- Transactions Per Page: Below the Recent Transactions listing is a line with buttons that allow you to move forward and back through pages of transactions. You may choose the number of transactions to display per page. The number you choose will be saved and can be modified here or on the Settings tab.