The following screen shows the ACH batches that have been processed by the financial institution. You can use the Filter icon on each column to sort the records.
- This Month - Date range options include This Month, Last Month and a Date Range.
- Company Name - All records will have the company name associated with them, and a filter is allowed based on the name.
- Entry Desc – A 10 character alphanumeric description of the transactions in the batch.
- Disc Data – An additional 20 character alphanumeric field describing the type of transactions.
SEC – This field describes the type of transaction to the FED and the Receiving Institution. The six valid selections are PPD, CCD, RCK, CTX, TEL and WEB.
- PPD – Prearranged Payment and Deposits - Used to credit or debit a consumer account. This is the most commonly used for payroll deposits and preauthorized bill payments.
- CCD – Corporate Credit or Debit - Used to credit or debit business accounts. This is the most commonly used in business-to-business transactions.
- RCK – Re-presented Check Entries - Used to debit a consumer or business account. It can only be used to electronically re-present a physical check that was returned because of insufficient funds or uncollected funds.
- CTX – Corporate Trade Exchange – Used to transfer funds within a trading partner relationship. ANSI ASC X12 message or payment related information will be included in multiple addenda records.
- TEL – Telephone-Initiated Entry – Used for the origination of a Single Entry debit transaction to a consumer’s account following an oral authorization obtained from the consumer via the telephone. It can only be used when there is either (1) an existing relationship between the originator and the receiver, or (2) no existing relationship between the originator and the receiver, but the receiver has initiated the telephone call.
- WEB – Web Initiated Entry - Used to debit a consumer account. It can only be used if electronic authorization through the Internet was given to create an ACH item.
- Identification – The company identifier, this could be the EIN.
- DSC DT – An additional discretionary field containing 2 characters. This field displays in the detail record.
- Eff Date – The effective date of the transactions. This is the date the transaction is to be posted.