The following screen shows the wire transfers that have been submitted by the Customer but have not been processed by the financial institution yet. Users can have up to 6 actions that they can commit on a particular wire, depending on the permissions that have been given to them by either the financial institution or their Master User. Brief Descriptions of those actions are below:
- Copy To New: Takes the wire as it stands and builds a new wire with the exact same information.
- Delete Wire: Completely removes the wire from the system.
- Reject Wire: Rejects the wire and will require a reason for the rejection.
- View Details: Shows a PDF with the details of the wire.
- Approve Selected: Allows you to approve wire(s) that are currently in a “Submitted” status.
- Approve All: Allows you to approve all wires in the Overview>Wire Transfers screen at one time.
- Account: Account Number to be charged
- Receiver Name: The customer who is to receive the wire transfer credit
- Description: The description of the wire.
- Tran Date: The date of the transfer. This column may be sorted ascending or descending by selecting the directional arrow.
- Sched Date: The date of the scheduled transfer, if specified.
- Amount: The amount of the wire.
- Status: Submitted by the customer, but has not been processed by the financial institution. The status can be submitted, approved, rejected (Bank) and rejected (User).