This procedure is for importing NACHA files.
- NACHA Formatted – when the file is of the NACHA format, field mapping is not required.
- Read File – Continue the import process by selecting Read File.
- Warning – If this file has previously been imported, a warning message displays.
After selecting Read File, the file information displays.
- Origin – These fields pertain to your financial institution that is processing the file on your behalf.
- Routing Number - The Routing number for the origination financial institution
- Name – Name of the origination financial institution
- Destination – These fields pertain to the financial institution which the file is being processed to, usually the FED.
- Routing Number – The routing number for the destination financial institution
Name – The financial institution name for the destination financial institution
Note: Your financial institution will help you with this information before you begin ACH processing.
- File Information – The file information pertains to the creation date as well as file structure.
- Creation Date/Time – The date and time the file was created
- ID Modifier – This field is preset by the processor
- Record Size – This field is preset by the processor
- Block Size – This field is preset by the processor
- Totals - The totals pertain to the file and individual items within the file.
- Batch Count – The number of batches within the file
- Entry/Addenda Count – The number of records within the file including Addenda records
- Total Debits – Total of all of the debits or charges
- Total Credits – Total of all of the credits or deposits
- ACH Company – Choose the company to associate with this file
- Offsetting Account – Choose the company to associate with this file
- Upload Selected Batches (Current Page) or Upload All Batches (All Pages) – This procedure uploads the files and batches within the files to the server for processing by the financial institution.
Expand – To review the individual items within a batch, select the Expand icon.