Duplicate transactions after completing reactivation
Symptom: There are duplicate transactions or register is out of requiring an adjustment during reconciliation.
Specific steps/recommendations based on products are below:
Note:There is a preference that is available in Quicken for Windows, “Automatically add downloaded transactions to register”.If this preference is enabled, then customers will have to delete the transactions in the register.
• If the transactions have not been accepted to the register, they can be deleted one by one prior to accepting.
• If the transactions have already been accepted to the register, they can be deleted one by one, or multiple transactions can be deleted at one time.
• If there are too many transactions to delete, or the steps to delete multiple transactions is difficult for the customer; restore a backup file.(Important: If the backup was not made right before following the conversion instructions, do not restore one and manually delete the transactions.)
1. How To Edit and Delete Downloaded Investment Transactions? http://quicken.intuit.com/support/help/investing/how-to-edit-and-delete-downloadedinvestment-transactions/GEN82428.html
2. How do I void or delete a transaction in my account register? http://quicken.intuit.com/support/help/downloading-accounts-and-transactions-fromyour-bank/how-do-i-void-or-delete-a-transaction-in-my-account-register/GEN82288.html
3. I have duplicate transactions in my account register. http://quicken.intuit.com/support/help/downloading-accounts-and-transactions-fromyour-bank/i-have-duplicate-transactions-in-my-account-register/GEN86089.html
• If the transactions have not been accepted to the register, they can be deleted one be one prior to accepting
• If the transactions have already been accepted to the register, restore a backup file and repeat the reactivation steps
Instructions: 1. Remove/delete downloaded transactions that do not match the register in the Online Banking Center