- In Google Chrome, click on the little icon with 3 lines on the far right hand side of the address bar.
- Click on Settings from the drop-down menu
- Scroll do the bottom. Click on Show Advanced Settings link
- Click on Change proxy settings. It is under the Network heading.
- A familiar menu will pop up. Click on the Security tab.
- Click on Trusted Sites, which is identified by the green check mark, and then click on the Sites button that comes up
Type in the name of your trusted site: https://onls.securemsg.com
Click the Add button
Type in the name of your trusted site (another one): https://www.fsnbhb.com
- Click the Add button
- Click the Close button
- Click the OK button
Modified on: Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 1:03 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.